Original Event Notes: This month's event is being co-organized with the Seventh Day Adventist Church at their location in Vallejo. Please note: Introductions & setup at 5:30, dining starts at 6 pm.
You are invited to join BAVeg and friends for our monthly Vegan Food party!
It is a great opportunity to
- bring out your favorite HOMECOOKED dish to share or "test" out new recipes on willing volunteers
- rehome a vegan book you no longer need, or perhaps pick one up
- meet old & new friends, and create community with others of a like-mind
Please plan to arrive at 5:30 pm for setup as introductions and dining starts promptly at 6:00 pm
IMPORTANT: Please bring your own individual place setting (what you need to eat with) as well as a serving utensil for your dish. We do not provide silverware or plates. Please bring re-usable items, not disposables, to minimize trash. .
- All contributions are entirely plant-based (no animal or insect by-products, such as fish, chicken, dairy, whey, eggs, honey, shellac, casein...)
- Each person should bring a homemade vegan food that serves 6-8 people; for a couple, you may double your dish or choose to bring two dishes
- Recipe or at minimum an Ingredient list, with your name, in case people have questions or praise
Location: Seventh-day Adventist Church, 1111 Colusa St (entry on Alabama), Vallejo
Your attendance at any Bay Area Veg sponsored event constitutes permission for your photograph to be used for any promotional purposes.
We will be expanding venues and hosting the VFP in other parts of Vallejo, American Canyon and Napa! We are looking for hosts for the fall, please let us know if you can help.
Everyone is welcome. You don't need to be vegan to attend, only your dish needs to be vegan. However, please respect the vegan community and space we are creating and refrain from non-vegan comments, mockery or rudeness - that is simply not welcome and won't be tolerated.
New to vegan food? Have questions or need recommendations for recipes? Want to stay in touch for more information?
Please join our Napa Solano community. You can join the interactive group on FB and we also have a newsletter. To be added to the newsletter mailing list for future distribution, please subscribe online