FAQFAQ   Search ForumSearch Forum   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great

View previous topic :: View next topic  
morgage123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: great Reply with quote

I like the information you provide regarding the book club i may sign up in the near future.
Thank-you
LHLisavegan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: great Reply with quote

morgage123 wrote:
I like the information you provide regarding the book club i may sign up in the near future.
Thank-you

Hi morgage123,

Right now we're a fairly full group but welcome new member(s) for all or individual discussion meetings as space(s) become available.

We'd love to have you join us. So, if you're interested, please RSVP for the meeting or meetings in which you are interested by sending an email to BAVbookgroup@yahoo.com or via the BAVeg website. I will let you know if/when there is room for you.

BAVeg members who are interested participating in a book club can also form your own meetings, reading the same or different books from the current group, at Bay Area locations convenient for you.

I hope to see you at a future meeting!

Take care. Bye for now. Lisa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BAV Forum Index -> BAVeg Book Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: