The goal of the Bay Area Vegetarians is to share information promoting veganism, and connect/support the veg and animal rights community. What happens or doesn’t happens depends on each one of us, and in the long-run, determines how well we eat because most events should involve lots of vegan food (well, at least the ones that I’m involved with do!)
Does anyone have a special BAVeg event they’ve been thinking of organizing, but uncertain about how to get started?
Well, the first step is to email us with the date/time and let us know what you want to do. Just about any type of event (as long as all the food is vegan) and it’s open to everyone can be a BAVeg event.
Here are some ideas
- vegan cheese tasting party
- leaflet at a concert or summer fair
- Mission food trek (Cafe Gratitude/Cha Ya/Herbivore/Udupi)
- organize a dinner at your favorite veg restaurant
- organize a Vegan Food Party at your favorite park or home
- DIY skill share: have something to say or something to show related to veganism/animal rights? Let me know, we will be having regular Vegan Food Parties at the ocean-view community room at the Pacifica Library.
- movie night: screen a movie related to veg/AR. either at your home, or community room
We look forward to hearing about the events you’d like to help make happen. Thank you!